For this R&D department in Den Bosch we are looking for a senior/ lead software engineer. Here they develop new technologies and products such as industrial PC’s, safety products and systems, which our B2B clients can use to build the perfect machine. Do you see this as an interesting challenge?
- You have an academic or equivalent degree (minimum Bsc) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable;
- You are seen as the natural leader in the team;
- You’re familiar with embedded development and aspects of IoT security;
- You are experienced with at least these programming languages (C,C++) and preferably C#;
- You are familiar with RTOS (Real-Time Operating Systems) development, and know how to developed code in such an environment;
- You have at least 5 years work experience;
- You have a working knowledge of the Linux environment, and have developed code on it;
- You are familiar with Agile development practices e.g Scrum, Kanban;
- You are familiar with modern build automation environment such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc;
- You are methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills;
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and have a good understanding of the English language, both in speaking and writing;
- You are result oriented, responsible, thorough, and pro-active.
- Part of multidisciplinary development projects for Industrial Automation products;
- Responsible for the development of new products for Industrial PC’s and machine integration;
- Lead the software development team in Den Bosch or interested to grown into this position;
- Together with the architect and other leads you analyze the market requirements and convert these into product specification and modular designs;
- Be able to go from concept to product development;
- Design and implement software that will run on embedded systems as well as .Net applications;
- Become familiar with our product portfolio, technology & development process.
Geïnteresseerd? Mail je CV naar firstname.lastname@example.org