You will be responsible for developing the back-end code and plugins for the sites of corporate customers, which are built with WordPress. In order to do this, you will be doing the following activities:
- You create code which is able to handle 50,000 visitors per day and you are willing to constantly investigate new technologies, online recruitment solutions and be up to date on standards and best practices for coding, linking solutions, delivery and optimization.
The ideal candidate for the PHP Developer position meets the following:
You have strong core skills in PHP or Java (combined with PHP) development, (X)HTML and MySQL.
- You have used frameworks like Zend, Symphony or Yii. Or you’re used to work with WordPress.
- You have experience using WebServices with SOAP/REST-full interfaces.
- You are able to work on multiple projects at the same time without going nuts, both alone and collaborating in teams
- We would like it even more if your bring something new and useful they don’t know yet and you’re a pro at!
- Fluent English language is necessary, speaking Dutch is a big plus. Any other language you bring to the team: great!