This organisation is a worldwide leader of intent based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions realize intent and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. A large group of employees work for the development team who develop innovate products and solutions. The second large group is the production department with all its processes which are essential for the company.
The Research and Development department is a unique workplace where innovation is key. We work with small motivated teams on modern, scalable and user friendly solutions and innovative software products. One of these solutions is a set of programs. This cutting edge software analyzes multi-channel communication (like chat, e-mail, phone calls) and supports compliance officers of financial institutions in hunting for fraud, compliance risks and other undesirable forms of communication. This is a multi-level business challenge since the amount of data involved is large and unstructured.
For the team developing this exciting suite of applications we are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic and skilled people. To create a second cross-functional Scrum team, we are currently recruiting a skilled Software Developer with the right critical attitude.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree level of education or equivalent;
- Experience Microsoft .NET 4.0 using C#;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Software design;
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or higher;
- Fluent English both spoken and written;
- Solid professional experience;
- Preferably experience with ORM and/or IOC frameworks;
- Preferably experience with working in Agile or Scrum teams;
- Preferably experience with a second programming language like Java or C++;
- Preferably fluent Dutch in speech and writing.
Interested? Email you’re resume to firstname.lastname@example.org